Fly to Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly to Paradise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gm application xd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haileys
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Number of posts : 11
Humor : : romuH
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Gm application xd Empty
PostSubject: Gm application xd   Gm application xd Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:14 pm

I GOT ACCEPTED !!!!!

Hello,

this following is my GM application ...
i would just like to say a couple of things about me , what i like and something Very Happy

I Love making guides .. we already have our first big guide from me on the guides section ..
ALSO
I Love newbies .. unless like the other servers i think this server likes those cute newcomers
and that makes me a part of the server Wink
ALSO
I Love events ... Some people say that they get tired from making events ... but i wont ...
AND
I as a GM I won't teleport everyone to one slot ... because they might have something better to do...
i think my style as making events would be like i ask the people 'Who wants to join the event please come to bla-bla-bla , bla-bla-bla'
and if people want me to teleport them i will just say .. for teleport /say me..
and one thing that makes me unique i can read alot of pm-s once Very Happy
and answer too .. i would never look that what guy says ... look uhh it's unimportant and naah , too tired to move my mouse and answer ...
because ever single person will need help ... what can we do ?
why would a server exist if it only cares about the staff ... or the heros / masters ... and if it does xD i would make it a better community

I also can speak medium french / a bit of russian / a bit of finnish / GOOD ENGLISH xD

and if people start to talk about how bad GM i am .. i 100% accept that if too many people think so then i should be removed from GM

Usually ...
I don't get tired from writing guides .. posts .. answers ...
Unless ..
its 3 AM xD

IF YOU WOULD MAKE ME A GM I WOULD NEVER EVA IGNORE ANY NEWCOMER .. OR ANY UN-NEWCOMER IN HAMACHI OR AT FORUMS OR ING .. NEVER !!!! EVER!! XD
I've played flyff and its pservers for 3 years and i've learned about not ignoreing people Wink

Ask me if i missed something

GM,
Haileys
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FlyToParadise
taquitow
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 9
Humor : ((_o
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Gm application xd Empty
PostSubject: ya ta !   Gm application xd Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:04 am

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA you show some happy feelings XD cool !!!!!!!!! congratulations new mod you deserve my respect XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sasukeuchila
steffert
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
steffert

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Gm application xd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm application xd   Gm application xd Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 pm

taquitow wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA you show some happy feelings XD cool !!!!!!!!! congratulations new mod you deserve my respect XD

"new mod"... Oo He`s GM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm application xd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm application xd   Gm application xd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm application xd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly to Paradise :: General :: Comments/Suggustions-
Jump to: